We'll help you stay informed about issues that are important to you.
Knowledge is the key to success. With that in mind, we built an online library of the most pertinent information. Here you can stay up to date on news and other information that could affect your income, your business or your retirement plan.
Resources and Links
Welcome to our research center. We've compiled a library of information on important financial topics that we believe you'll find helpful.
Simply click on one of the general financial topics below and you'll find a selection of easy-to-understand information sheets about relevant financial concepts and strategies. This information is updated regularly to reflect the latest facts, figures, legislation and economic trends.
Steve Ciepiela, President of Charles Stephen, offers a unique perspective on best practices for successful business succession planning. In 2004, Steve's business partner of twenty-one years suffered a brain aneurysm while on vacation. When A Partner Dies is a very personal account of losing a close friend and walking through the process of what happens when a business partner dies. From hiring a grief counselor for the office staff, to working with the CPAs and attorneys, to communicating with the families, Steve offers a unique perspective on best practices for successful business succession planning. Click the link below to read it.
Retirement Newsletters & Memos
- January 2018: Retirement Times Newsletter
- January 2018: "Your Retirement Date"
- February 2018: Retirement Times Newsletter
- February 2018: "How Long Will Your Money Last?"
- March 2018: Retirement Times Newsletter
- March 2018: "Cryptocurrency 101"
- April 2018: Retirement Times Newsletter
- April 2018: "Tax Savers Credit Reminder"
- May 2018: Retirement Times Newsletter
- May 2018: "Rebalancing Your Portfolio"
Estates & Trusts